Author: Phillimon sefake
- You will fail sometimes
- The faster you accept this, the faster you can get on with being brilliant
- You will never be 💯% sure it will work, but you can always be 💯% sure doing nothing won’t work
- Doing something and getting it wrong is at least ten times more productive than doing nothing, so get out there and try, either you succeed or you learn a vital lesson, win-win situation
2. You have the capacity to create your own happiness
- Feeling change,
- People change and time keeps on rolling
- You can hold onto past mistakes or you can create your own happiness,
- A smile is a choice, not a miracle
- Don’t make a mistake of waiting for someone or something to come along and make you happy
- True happiness comes from within
3. Emotionally separate yourself from your problems.
- You are far greater than your problems that means you’re more powerful than them- you have the ability to change them and to change the way you feel about them
4. Don’t make a problem bigger than it is
- You should never let one dark cloud ☁️ cover the entire sky. The sun is shining on some part of your life. Sometimes you just forget how you feel, remember what you deserve, and keep pushing forward
5. Everything that happens is a life lesson.
- Everyone you meet, everything you encounter
- They’re all part of the learning experience we call life, never forget to acknowledge the lesson, especially when things don’t go your way, it you don’t get a job that you wanted or a relationship doesn’t work, it only means something better is out there waiting. And the lesson you just learned is the first step forward it.
Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter. Thanks so much for reading
Subscribe to our newsletter!